Risen Experience Costumes
Sign up below...
1. Organize the costumes by scene, role and cast member - create costume tracking system/registry.
2. Determine storage of costumes before and after event.
3. Coordinate getting costumes to each dressing area prior to event and organize assistance to help set out costumes.
4. Organize return of costumes at end of event.
5. Schedule cleaning and mending of costumes at end of event.
6. Recruiting you team members as Costume Coordinators is important.
7. Time commitment for this volunteer position is significant to complete the coordination of the above and the week before the event will be busy. Friday afternoon all costumes will have to be laid out and steamed, and be present all day of the event and time after event to collect costumes, clean and store. But it will be so very rewarding!
8. Wear comfortable shoes, jeans, Risen T-shirt.
9. Bring your own snacks and drinks during the event.
10. Eligible Volunteer: Super organized Adult
1. Assist the Costume Leader as requested.
2. On day of event there are 5 dressing areas and 2 Costume Coordinators needed per dressing area.
3. Responsible for getting costumes ready for assigned dressing area and helping cast into costumes etc.
4. Help with collecting costumes at the end, cleaning, mending, reorganization and storage.
5. Significant time commitment volunteer position; Thursday and Friday before event, day of event 7am-6pm, and after event.
6. Wear comfortable shoes, jeans, Risen T-shirt.
7. Bring your own snacks and drinks during the event.
8. Eligible Volunteers: Adults
This is proof there is something for EVERYONE to do in the Risen Experience!
The washer women will organize a brigade of helpers to wash, dry and fold volunteer t-shirts for next year!
1. Develop make-up looks and images for cast. (Please get approval on these images, from Executive Director)
2. Plan an organization meeting and rehearsal/practice for Coordinators on how to apply make-up
2. Organize Coordinators, Make-up locations, Supplies, and schedule to ensure all cast is ready by 8:00 am, Saturday, April 8
3. Bring your own snacks and drinks for the event.
1. Work with Make-up Leader to organize and coordinate make-up for the cast
2. Purchase make-up and any other supplies needed (receipts will be turned in to Executive Director)
3. Attend the make-up practice session to ensure your ability to complete your job on day of show.
4. There will be multiple make-up locations. Work with your Leader to know where and when you will be working
4. Volunteer Time Slot: 7:00am - 11:00am focused to get all actors requiring make-up ready. Will need 4 to remain till 5:30 to provide make-up help on location (Judgement Hall and Crucifixion) to apply blood on hands and cleaning up the Jesi as they come off the cross before starting a new show.
5. Wear comfortable shoes, jeans, Risen T-shirt.
6. Bring your own snacks and drinks during the event.
7. Eligible Volunteers: Responsible students and adults
8. This will be one of the most rewarding things you will do!